Zementis is proud to announce support for PMML 4.1 throughout its scoring products, including:
We have also updated the PMML conversion process so that it now converts PMML files from older versions to version 4.1. The conversion process is part of ADAPA and UPPI and is responsible for converting, correcting, and validating PMML files when these are uploaded for scoring.
1) Scorecards (including reason or adverse codes and point allocation for complex attributes)
2) Post-processing: you can now transform scores into business decisions as well as output generic data manipulation steps
3) Multiple Models: a powerful and yet simpler way for the expression of model segmentation, composition, chaining and ensemble, which includes Random Forest models
4) Is the model scorable? The "isScorable" flag was added as a way to flag models not destined for production deployment, but that are nonetheless an important part of the model building cycle
5) New built-in functions (for pre- and post-processing).
With this new release and version update, ADAPA and UPPI can be used not only for deployment and execution of predictive solutions, but also for data analysis and processing before model training.